对不起

2009年6月3日 星期三

boring holiday....

just back from tuition..
haiz..tired...
but this afternoon i sleep liao 4 hours...
zzz
dun know y so tired..
2moro morning wan go play basketball
hong yi no come..
he at KL now...
walao...
i wan play at ming wei house again....
haha...
funny...
that sohai...
i wan grow up la..
i feel i short in boys...
really...
i wan grow la...
170 first also ok....
haiz...
omg...
my bottle leave at ming wei house...
sien...
today.. kim ki and li hao come my house today..
they chat with me..
so i not so boring..
thx them a lot..
but they keep chat with me..
make me cannot sleep ! argh...
they like 38....
but finally i sleep they leave my room and go play pc game with my bro...
haha..
thx god...and that wong shun li...
wan pk dota with me...
his gg level 17
like he pro..
haiz..
he kill zheng wei until wicked sick....
haiz..
i am waiting pk with him..^^
and just now at tuiton...
yi hui say wan pk dota 1 v 1 with yi kai...
haha..
waiting for yi hui result....
haha...
hope he win^^
good luck man...
very boring at holiday...
really...
dun know what to do..
and my mother ask me study..
WTF!?
wan me study..
i go sleep better...
haha..
i love sleep..
nice to sleep..
and today my guitar class smooth liao..
teacher do not scold me ..
haha..
thx God...
haha...broing la...
zzzzz
wan play dota liao...
hehe
and i find out yi han hair long already..
quite beautiful..
haha..
but watermelon better la...
quite cute..
haha..
like a bun....

沒有留言:

張貼留言