对不起

2009年6月12日 星期五

keep apologize...but also keep the surprise i wan give u tonight...

















go pahang...
haapy...
but today..
i quite sad...
i make a girl angry.....
and we good de...
suddenly cold to me....
i promise her dun go ask....
but..
i wan know y them scold her like that....
so i go ask..
but..
the girl angry...
she no reply me for 40 minutes....
i call her dun know how many time le...
she also dun wan answer my phone....
i cry at car...
my mother ask me why i cry...
i also ignore them...
and i quite sick....
very 晕....
got flu...
got fever...
but i don care ...
i just wan she reply me...
just wan she forgive me..
i will no do like that anymore....
pls...
forgive me.....
just my phone get lock b cuz my stupid bro type wrong password on my sim card...
wan PUK number...
sien...
then i call digi...
omg...
trouble...
but finally phone no lock...
i just wan SMS with her..
hope her forgive me....
so i faster find the way to open PUK number...
i no bath...
no eat medicine....
no rest just b cuz wan chat with her...
but she very angry..
i scare she ignore me 4ever...
my heart sad...
very sad....
she never like that..
last night she say the song very nice...
ya...
just special send to her cuz she company me whole day....
quite bored chat with me==
i also buy a ice cream for her==
the song is a surprise....
today also wan give her a surprise de...
but...
she angry...
she will no trust me anymore...
she dissapointed to me....
so..
i decide to keep the surprise...
the surprise will nice than last night surprise.......
but...
cannot...
i too sad...
too tired.......
sick le...
high fever...
flu....
nvm...
Finally ...
when i open my phone..
i faster SMS to her and ask her forgive me...
she say forgive e..
but..
it that true....?
maybe she really forgive me..
but....
maybe she no trust me anymore....
i dun wan she no trust me...
dun wan...
i dun wan she no trust me....
i just wan she know..
i go ask just b cuz wan help her.....
maybe she feel me busybody...
but...
that day she very sad....
i also wan know y they scold her like that...
now....
i become a "criminal".....
no dare face her....yesterday i happy...
now i become very............
she important to me...
i never worry before...
worry until i sick...
haha..
i so noob....
worry until sick..
haha..
so noob man........
she say....
"u promise will not go say to other ppl...
u promise me de..."
i feel regret ....
"SORRY!"
....
is that word i wan say to u....
tonight...i wan send u a nice song..
a surprise to u....
but....
i keep it......
want u really forgive....
she very horrible...
scare me this evening....
me just like a small kid...
dun know y...
cry easily....
haha.....

沒有留言:

張貼留言