对不起

2009年6月12日 星期五

yo...
when i at pahang...
i meet a beautiful girl....
haha..
she is my father 's fren'daughter...
zzzz
she gentle....
when i first time see her...
she quite cool...
keep silent...
haha..firstly we not so close...
but when we play the game...
she invite me to play the game...
haha...
so nice..
and then i chat with her lor...
her name is Joanne
nice name...
haha...
nice to meet her...
she start friendly to me...
she is 15 years old...
her birthday is at 11 17...
big then me 11 days..
then i wan take the hp number from her....
she say she no hp......zzzzzzz==
then i wan her msn..
she say she dun know msn...
omg...
i say her stupid..
she just smile silly...
a cute ,silly girl...
haha....
she has boyfriend le...
she say her boyfriend also has play dota...
nice guy...
guys who play dota very nice de...XD
haha...
then i chat with her...
chat almost 2 hours...
she ask me has a girl i like?
i say has..
then she keep ask me to show the girl's pic....
zzzz
she force me de..
if i no show to her
she will go tell to my mother i like who who whozzzz
then i show her lo
she says the girl beautiful....
say me short==
wtf...
is the girl TALL la!
zz
ya
i also know i short..
then she play my phone.
she find out the yi han pic.
she say yi han cute...==
ya..
she cute..
cuz her face like a bun...
wakaka
later she kill me...
then i wan photo with the girl ...
she refuse
she say she hate photo..
a weird ppl...
haha...
she ask my hp number..
i giver her lor
until now..
she no find me yet==
nvm la..
compare to the girl i like
the girl i like more beautiful==
haha...
she say me sillyzzz
y sillyzzz
she say my face like a a beng.. a gangster..
and she say she never see a silly gangster..
wTF~!?
my face so horible mie.....
walao...

沒有留言:

張貼留言